Main Page

From Luddenden History

LUDDENDEN HISTORY CLUB

Luddenden Cornmill. A millstone and a Stone Lintel inscribed with the initials of Henry and Jane Murgatroyd and the date 1635.


→  INTRODUCTION Who we are and what we do
→  HISTORY This section is still under construction
→  PEOPLE Under Construction, but there is some information on Servicemen Commemorated on the Village War Memorial
→  PLACES Information on Listed Buildings in the village and a section on the History of The Cornmill have been started
→  TRANSPORT This section is still under construction
→  LIBRARYSome useful links to the available resources for researchng the village


→  Members Area